28th November 2012
Paul Ashbury from King's Lynn is the star of a show on BBC1 tonight called "Goodnight Britain" which follows severe sleep disorders such as night terrors, loud snores, sleep walking even finding themselves in the kitchen cooking!
For Paul it was life threatening, make sure you give it a watch at 9pm.
Hear what he had to say on todays show here.
Do you have any bad sleep habits? Tweet me via @simonrowe
- Ria said her husband sneezes, farts and coughs
- Julie-Anne in King's Lynn has conversations and fights with her other half about complicated issues
- Marie's husband stops breathing sometimes and she used to try and climb out of the window
- Amy's fiancée snores and fidgets like crazy. He fidgets that much it makes stay still all night
- Tina Arnold talks in my sleep and apparently move about too
- Caitlin Legget tunrs her lights on and of twice and always has a bottle of water by the bed
- Colletes brother used to talk about horse racing in his sleep and would ask, who was the winner?
Posted by Simon Rowe at 4:41pm