Help needed after fire!
3rd February 2013
Over the weekend I recieved the following email, are you able to help this family after the fire in any way? You can contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you read the email, have a listen to a neighbour of the family describe how her children ran in to the burning house in an act of amazing bravery.
During the early hours of this morning my wife's daughter Lousia, her boyfriend and her disabled daughter were woken due to a fire which started in the kitchen. This happened inDownham Market. Luckily nobody was seriously injured although Robert has beenadmitted into the QEH due to smoke inhalation. He will be ok. It was thought a 3 month old puppy was lost in the fire but was found some time later behind a sofa nested in the smallest of spaces. He is a very lucky puppy.
What wasn't lost to the flame has been lost due to smoke damage. That's everything apart from the clothes they ran out into the street in. As of this moment they don't have a roofover their heads for tonight but with crossed fingers the housing association will help.Three fire tenders were there and to them we are very grateful. The Red Cross have made contact too.
If any of your listeners have anything they could donate I'm sure it will be welcome especially for the little girl.
Posted by Simon Rowe at 7:55pm