1st February 2012
I did a little bit of mind reading on the show today and now I'd like to do it with you!
Grab a pen, grab a piece of paper and I'll blow your mind!
- Pick a number between 1 & 10
- Times it by 9
- Add together the 2 digits from the answer, for example 26 would be 2 + 6
- Take away 5 from your new answer
- Now work out the letter that goes with your current number, for example 1=A, 2=B and 26=Z
- Think of a European country beginning with that letter
- Think of an animal whose name begins with the last letter of that Country
- Name a fruit that starts with the same letter as the last one of the animal you thought about.
Now the mind reading....
Let me know how I did on Twitter via @simonrowe or email me at email@example.com
Posted by Simon Rowe at 3:30pm