Blogs > SimonRowe > April 2017

April 2017

GEAR

24th April 2017

This Sunday 3600 people will run the streets of King's Lynn in the 11th Grand East Anglia Run & Mini Gear.  Starting and finishing in the Tuesday Market Place this event will raise thousands of pounds for local charities, community groups and good causes.   As ever I'll be there running around interviewing those taking part but also this year I'm looking after the tannoy too, so I make no apologies but there's no escape this time, you can't run away from me or turn me off!

gear

Good luck!

Need to know times, see the route or learn about the road closures?  Look here.

4:30 alarm

18th April 2017

After a week away and a long Bank Holiday Weekend boy did the 4:30am hit hard this morning.  For the first time probably ever I spent my Bank Holiday doing DIY, something I am 100% rubbish at and find incredibly boring.  However it must be a sign of my age as I really enjoyed it and was mega upset when I ran out of fence to paint, in fact I must be getting really old as we had garden furniture delivered before my holiday and I couldn't wait to come back and sit on it!

I hope you had a good break too x

The Easter Bunny is coming...

4th April 2017

Easter

The Easter Bunny is coming... well I'll be out and about all over West Norfolk, Wisbech and Fakenham collecting eggs at least.  KLFM's Easter Egg appeal begins tomorrow at Asda in South Wootton, it's your chance to make a little face have a big smile.   Please just grab one extra egg while doing your shopping and pop it in our trolley if you can, we will then deliver to less privileged and sick children before Easter itself.

The full line up of collection days is here.

There is also a drop of point at Swinton in King's Lynn and Co-Op Travel on the High Street in King's Lynn too.

Thanks

Si

Champions of Magic

3rd April 2017

This is Alex McAleer from Champions of Magic, he can read minds.  I know mine is quite simple but he did it with ease!

He is one of five illusionists at the Alive Corn Exchange tonight and this morning he showed me what he can do.

2017 (97)